In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Lowry from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of June 12, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Shane Lowry odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Lowry’s recent form
- Lowry will seek to qualify for the weekend for the ninth straight event.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lowry has two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- Over his last five appearances, Lowry has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average five times.
- He has an average score of -5 across his last five events.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Lowry at the RBC Canadian Open
- Lowry has two top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is eighth.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend three times.
- Lowry finished 10th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,272.
- Lowry will take to the 7,025-yard course this week at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,287 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Shane Lowry 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||67-69-69 (-9)||–||–||$219,675|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||32||69-72-72-76 (+1)||7.100||7.724||$68,520|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||70-72-71-69 (+2)||2.348||8.984||$129,768|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-72-65-69 (-12)||12.964||4.500||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||73-68-73-69 (-5)||-3.316||6.652||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||69-68-68-68 (-11)||11.052||-7.412||$159,900|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-70-67-72 (-6)||5.670||1.703||$327,222|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||2||70-67-67-67 (-9)||10.528||4.016||$872,000|
Lowry’s last appearance, his 32nd-place finish in the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday at Muirfield Village Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from