Shane Lowry enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +10000 odds to win after he made the cut in his last tournament, The Honda Classic, and finished 36th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Shane Lowry odds for the Masters Tournament
Lowry’s recent form
- Lowry has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five events, Lowry has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score one times.
- He has an average score of -2.8 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Lowry at the Masters Tournament
- In his last five trips to this event, Lowry has an average finishing position of 32nd.
- Lowry has made the cut two times in his last five entries to the event.
- Lowry last played this event in 2020 and finished 25th. He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,294.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The courses Lowry has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,286 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 280.1 strokes and an average score of -3.8. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Shane Lowry 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||67-66-74-74 (+1)||$29,785|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||8||68-74-69-68 (-9)||$468,750|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||48||72-70-76-73 (+3)||$44,500|
Lowry’s last tournament appearance, his 36th-place finish in The Honda Classic, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from