Does Shai Gilgeous-Alexander hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Gilgeous-Alexander hits the court on Tuesday against the Chicago Bulls.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Gilgeous-Alexander has played in 32 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 29 of them.
- Gilgeous-Alexander has racked up 23.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.8 points less than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- In 34.4% of his matchups this season (11 of 32 games) Gilgeous-Alexander has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s season scoring average of 23.7 is 2.3 points higher than his 21.4 average points over/under.
- Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the points over in 18 of 29 opportunities (62.1%).
- Gilgeous-Alexander has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (21.4 points) in 62.5% of his games (20 out of 32 games).
- Opponents of the Bulls have put up 114.6 points per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Gilgeous-Alexander has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 27 times this season.
- Gilgeous-Alexander combines to average 34.9 points, rebounds and assists, 1.6 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (36.5).
- In 43.8% of his games (14 out of 32) Gilgeous-Alexander has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander has a season-long PRA average (34.9) that’s 1.7 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (33.2).
- In 14 out of 27 chances this season (51.9%), Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 56.2% of his matchups this season (18 of 32 games), Gilgeous-Alexander covered his average PRA over/under (33.2).
Last 10 Games
Gilgeous-Alexander vs the Bulls
Bet on the Thunder vs the Bulls
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from