Seung-Yul Noh preapres for the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 2017 Wyndham Championship, his most recent tournament at this course. Action gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Kevin Kisner is the defending champion for the event.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Seung-Yul Noh odds for the Wyndham Championship
Noh’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Noh has an average finish of 44th.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Noh has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five tournaments.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Noh at the Wyndham Championship
- Noh last played this event in 2017 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 7,127-yard length for this tournament.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Noh has played over the past year has been 162 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seung-Yul Noh 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71||-1.792||1.146||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||69-71-69-72 (-3)||5.996||9.128||$31,125|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||N/A||$8,584|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||68-70-70-68 (-12)||10.428||-2.968||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||70-66-67-73 (-8)||3.948||1.232||$21,975|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||69-70-68-70 (-3)||7.064||3.144||$39,730|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-72||-0.064||2.474||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-75||-0.604||1.174||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-72-73-74 (+1)||7.544||-0.564||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-71-69 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-67-73-69 (-5)||-4.168||3.808||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||71-70-73-71 (-3)||$8,658|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-76||-3.030||1.877||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||-5.26||-0.907||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||71-72-66-72 (-6)||-2.101||0.052||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||74||73-68-74-75 (+2)||-3.184||-2.642||$16,464|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||68-71-70-75 (-4)||-2.806||1.989||$15,884|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from