Seung-Yul Noh enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his most recent tournament here, the 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 57th. The Detroit, Michigan course will host 169 competitors from July 28-31, all seeking the title last claimed by Cameron Davis
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of July 26, 2022 at 6:27 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Seung-Yul Noh odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Noh’s recent form
- Noh has made the cut in five straight events.
- In his last five events, Noh has an average finish of 42nd.
- Noh has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Noh at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Noh last played this event in 2020 and finished 57th.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Courses Noh has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,284 yards, 56 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seung-Yul Noh 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||38||69-71-69-72 (-3)||5.996||9.128||$31,125|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||N/A||$8,584|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||68-70-70-68 (-12)||10.428||-2.968||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||70-66-67-73 (-8)||3.948||1.232||$21,975|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||69-70-68-70 (-3)||7.064||3.144||$39,730|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-72||-0.064||2.474||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-75||-0.604||1.174||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-72-73-74 (+1)||7.544||-0.564||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-71-69 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-67-73-69 (-5)||-4.168||3.808||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||71-70-73-71 (-3)||$8,658|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-76||-3.030||1.877||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||-5.26||-0.907||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||71-72-66-72 (-6)||-2.101||0.052||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||74||73-68-74-75 (+2)||-3.184||-2.642||$16,464|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||68-71-70-75 (-4)||-2.806||1.989||$15,884|
Noh’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 38th-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from