In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Noh from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Seung-Yul Noh odds for the 3M Open
Noh’s recent form
- Noh will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- Noh has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Noh has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those five times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Noh at the 3M Open
- Noh has one top-20 finish in his last two trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 17th.
- Noh has made the cut one time in his last two entries to the event.
- Noh finished 17th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,272 yards.
- The courses Noh has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,292 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seung-Yul Noh 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||17||69 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||N/A||$8,584|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||41||68-70-70-68 (-12)||10.428||-2.968||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||43||70-66-67-73 (-8)||3.948||1.232||$21,975|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||69-70-68-70 (-3)||7.064||3.144||$39,730|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-72||-0.064||2.474||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-75||-0.604||1.174||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-72-73-74 (+1)||7.544||-0.564||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-71-69 (-6)||–||–||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-67-73-69 (-5)||-4.168||3.808||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||71-70-73-71 (-3)||$8,658|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||68-76||-3.030||1.877||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-75||-5.26||-0.907||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||71-72-66-72 (-6)||-2.101||0.052||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||74||73-68-74-75 (+2)||-3.184||-2.642||$16,464|
|January 20-24||The American Express||67||68-71-70-75 (-4)||-2.806||1.989||$15,884|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from