Seth Reeves’ latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Reeves from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 11:35 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Seth Reeves odds for the The RSM Classic
Reeves’ recent form
- Reeves has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Reeves has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -10.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Reeves at The RSM Classic
- Reeves finished 71st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2018). His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,005 yards, 294 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The courses Reeves has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,207 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seth Reeves 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||57||69-72-70-72 (-1)||$14,885|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||68-70||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||8||71-66-63-69 (-19)||$204,750|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||70-75||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from