In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Reeves from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Seth Reeves odds for the 3M Open
Reeves’ recent form
- In his last five appearances, Reeves has an average finish of 55th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Reeves has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Reeves at the 3M Open
- Reeves has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Reeves finished 73rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Reeves carded one birdie and three bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,269.
- The average course Reeves has played over the past year has been 181 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seth Reeves 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||69-68-68-70 (-13)||6.732||-3.272||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||66||68-69-67-79 (-1)||2.244||10.936||$15,123|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||78-72||-9.122||-7.084||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-70||2.822||-3.718||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||71-67-68-72 (-10)||-1.028||-2.152||$18,564|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-78||0.256||0.918||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||76-73||-8.804||-2.626||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-72||-2.374||-0.136||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||70-70-77-72 (+1)||–||–||$8,103|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72||-1.696||-2.484||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-71-72-69 (-5)||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-73||-2.002||-0.151||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||71-70-68-71 (-7)||-1.315||2.266||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||69-76||-0.071||-2.685||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-71-77||-4.107||1.376||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||68-73||-2.388||-2.360||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from