Seth Curry and the Brooklyn Nets will take on the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Curry paces his team in both points (15.2) and assists (3.9) per game, and also puts up 3.3 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 0.8 steals and 0.2 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Curry’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Seth Curry Prop Bets (March 18)
Curry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Curry is 14.5 points. That’s 0.7 fewer than his season average of 15.2.
- Curry’s point total has gone over 14.5 points 28 times in the 69 games he’s played this season.
- Curry is 28-for-59 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Curry’s 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Curry has 22 games this season with more than 2.5 made threes.
- The Trail Blazers are the 27th-best defensive team in the league, conceding 113.8 points per game.
Curry Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Nets Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from