The Brooklyn Nets and Seth Curry will face the Miami Heat at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Curry averages 15.1 points and 3.8 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also posting 3.3 rebounds, shooting 48.7% from the field and 41.8% from beyond the arc (eighth in NBA) with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Curry’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Seth Curry Prop Bets (March 26)
Curry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.5-point total set for Curry on Saturday is 2.6 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- In the 72 games he’s appeared in this season, Curry’s point total has gone over 12.5 points 31 times.
- Curry is 29-for-61 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Curry has made 2.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Curry has hit more than 2.5 treys in 23 of his 72 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Heat have given up 104.5 points per game, which is third-best in the league.
Curry Vs Heat
Bet On Nets Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from