Seth Curry’s Philadelphia 76ers will face the Utah Jazz at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Curry is posting 16.2 points, 2.5 assists and 3.3 rebounds per contest.
Below, we break down Curry’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Seth Curry Prop Bets (November 16)
Curry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Curry is 14.5 points. That’s 1.7 fewer than his season average of 16.2.
- In the 14 games he’s appeared in this season, Curry’s point total has gone over 14.5 points seven times.
- So far this season, Curry is 7-for-14 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Curry has knocked down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the same as his over/under on Tuesday.
- Curry has made more than 2.5 threes in four games this season.
- Allowing 103.5 points per game, the Jazz are the eighth-ranked squad in the league defensively.
Curry Vs Jazz (2020-21)
Bet On 76ers Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from