The latest odds for Sergio Garcia to win the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba are. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Garcia from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 7, 2021, 3:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba
Garcia’s recent form
- Garcia has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Garcia has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -14.7 over his last five tournaments.
World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba details
- Date: November 4- 7, 2021
- Location: Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Course: El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba
- Par: 71 / 7,017 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Viktor Hovland
Course comparison – El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,017 yards.
- El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba checks in at 7,017 yards, 368 yards shorter than the average course Garcia has played over the past year (7,385 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sergio Garcia 2021 results
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||25||65-70-69-67 (-17)||$70,506|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||70-70||$0|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||14||68-70-66-69 (-7)||$583,750|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||6||65-67-67-69 (-20)||$330,125|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||75-68||$0|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||70-68-65-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||25||70-70-69-67 (-8)||$54,230|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||19||68-69-73-66 (-4)||$109,000|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-74-73-68 (+2)||$125,363|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||63-69-68-76 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||65-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-72||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Garcia’s 25th-place finish in THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT at The Summit Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from