Sergio Garcia (+7000 odds to win) enters the 2021 WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational at TPC Southwind after he made the cut in his last tournament, the 3M Open, and finished 25th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 3, 2021, 7:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
Garcia’s recent form
- Garcia will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five tournaments, Garcia has finished in the top 20 three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Garcia has carded a score that’s better than average in four of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3.5 in his last five appearances.
WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational details
- Date: August 5- 8, 2021
- Location: Memphis, TN
- Course: TPC Southwind
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 10.5M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Garcia at the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Garcia has an average finishing position of 38th in his last two trips to this event.
- Garcia made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- The last time Garcia played this event in 2020, he finished 35th. He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Southwind
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,334 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,237 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 70.08 strokes per round and a score of -4.6 compared to par. At TPC Southwind, the scoring average is higher at -1.4 per tournament.
- The average course Garcia has played over the past year has been 136 yards longer than the 7,237 yards TPC Southwind will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.1 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -1.4.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sergio Garcia 2021 results
|July 22-25||3M Open||25||70-70-69-67 (-8)||$54,230|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||19||68-69-73-66 (-4)||$109,000|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-74-73-68 (+2)||$125,363|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||63-69-68-76 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||65-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-72||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Garcia’s last tournament appearance, his 25th-place finish in the 3M Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from