Sergio Garcia missed the cut in his last appearance in the THE NORTHERN TRUST, and he hasodds to win as he aims for a better outcome in this year’s tournament at Liberty National Golf Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 16, 2021, 9:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the THE NORTHERN TRUST
Garcia’s recent form
- Garcia will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- Garcia has finished in the top 20 in three of his last five appearances.
- Garcia has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3.8 in his last five events.
THE NORTHERN TRUST details
- Date: August 19-22, 2021
- Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Course: Liberty National Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,370 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Garcia at THE NORTHERN TRUST
- Garcia did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2019).
Course comparison – Liberty National Golf Club
- Liberty National Golf Club will play at 7,370 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,334.
- Liberty National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -4.6 recently, matching the Tour scoring average across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Garcia has played over the past year has been 16 yards longer than the 7,370 yards Liberty National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.9 among finishers, which is higher than the -4.6 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sergio Garcia 2021 results
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||70-68-65-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||25||70-70-69-67 (-8)||$54,230|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||19||68-69-73-66 (-4)||$109,000|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||71-74-73-68 (+2)||$125,363|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||63-69-68-76 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||65-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-72||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Garcia’s 26th-place finish in the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational at TPC Southwind, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from