After a fifth-place showing at the 2020 RBC Heritage, Sergio Garcia will look for another top finish this year at Harbour Town Golf Links. He has +4000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the RBC Heritage
Garcia’s recent form
- Garcia has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Garcia has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7.3 over his last five appearances.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Garcia at the RBC Heritage
- Garcia last played this event in 2020 and finished fifth. He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- The average course Garcia has played over the last year (7,301 yards) is 202 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.7 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sergio Garcia 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-72||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from