Sergio Garcia, who won the 2017 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, will look for another victory at this course in this year’s event. He has the 26th-best odds to win at +5500.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the Masters Tournament
Garcia’s recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Garcia has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Garcia has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -10 over his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Garcia at the Masters Tournament
- Over the last six times Garcia has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and has an average finishing position of 17th.
- Garcia has made the cut in three of his last six trips to this tournament.
- The last time Garcia played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- The courses Garcia has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,294 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 279.1 strokes and an average score of -4.9. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sergio Garcia 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Check out all the details from Garcia’s ninth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from