Sergio Garcia missed the cut in his last appearance in the Charles Schwab Challenge, and he has +6600 odds to win as he aims for a better outcome in this year’s event at Colonial Country Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Garcia’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Garcia has finished in the top 10 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Garcia has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only made cut over his last five appearances.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Garcia at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- The last time Garcia played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
- Since 2015, he’s played this course two times.
- In Garcia’s last two events at this course, he has finished in the top 20 once. His average finish at the course is 12th.
- Garcia has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,209 yards for this week, which is 111 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have recorded 70.03 strokes per round and an average score of -5.0 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -2.5.
- The average course Garcia has played over the last year (7,331 yards) is 122 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,209 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4.7. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sergio Garcia 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||65-75||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||68-75||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||76-72||$10,000|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from