In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Straka from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:26 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Sepp Straka odds for The Open Championship
Straka’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Straka has an average finish of 99th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Straka has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of +6 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Straka at The Open Championship
- The last time Straka played this event in 2022, he finished 153rd.
- Straka carded seven bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,297 yards, compared to the average 7,265 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Straka will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,227 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sepp Straka 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||153||81 (+9)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-76||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71||-6.30||2.094||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-72||-8.14||-0.32||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||45||71-70-74-76 (+3)||4.324||2.500||$37,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||78||71-72-79-76 (+18)||-3.668||11.00||$23,700|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-69-70-70 (-9)||1.536||-0.716||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71||3.794||-4.62||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-71-67-68 (-12)||13.772||3.692||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||74-72-76-71 (+5)||2.684||-3.352||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||69-74-71-67 (-7)||2.375||5.998||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-74||-5.617||2.251||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||1||71-64-69-66 (-10)||9.189||6.008||$1,440,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||74-68-66-68 (-8)||1.500||4.063||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||66||72-68-73-78 (+7)||-7.786||-2.306||$17,466|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||16||73-66-67-71 (-11)||5.825||-0.651||$132,300|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||67-69-72-71 (-9)||-0.185||4.368||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||66-67-73-65 (-9)||0.414||0.269||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from