Sepp Straka (odds to win) heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club looking for a better performance this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this event in 2021. This tournament will tee off in Detroit, Michigan from July 28-31. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Cameron Davis.
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Sepp Straka odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Straka’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Straka finished outside the top 20.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five tournaments.
- Straka has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He finished with a score of +3 in his only recent appearance.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Straka at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- In Straka’s last three appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 10th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- The last time Straka played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Courses Straka has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,218 yards, 122 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sepp Straka 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||81-72||-8.768||-7.846||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-76||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71||-6.30||2.094||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-72||-8.14||-0.32||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||45||71-70-74-76 (+3)||4.324||2.500||$37,800|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||78||71-72-79-76 (+18)||-3.668||11.00||$23,700|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||70-69-70-70 (-9)||1.536||-0.716||$17,927|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-71||3.794||-4.62||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-71-67-68 (-12)||13.772||3.692||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||74-72-76-71 (+5)||2.684||-3.352||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||69-74-71-67 (-7)||2.375||5.998||$525,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-74||-5.617||2.251||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||1||71-64-69-66 (-10)||9.189||6.008||$1,440,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||74-68-66-68 (-8)||1.500||4.063||$189,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||66||72-68-73-78 (+7)||-7.786||-2.306||$17,466|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||16||73-66-67-71 (-11)||5.825||-0.651||$132,300|
|January 20-24||The American Express||49||67-69-72-71 (-9)||-0.185||4.368||$18,949|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||66-67-73-65 (-9)||0.414||0.269||$27,375|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from