Sepp Straka has +15000 odds to win the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2020 and finished 33rd.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sepp Straka odds for the RBC Heritage
Straka’s recent form
- Straka has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Straka has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Straka has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -1.7.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Straka at the RBC Heritage
- Straka finished 33rd when he last played this event in 2020. He finished three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,298 yards, which is 199 yards longer than the 7,099-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.95 strokes per round and a score of -5.2 compared to par. At Harbour Town Golf Links, the scoring average is slightly higher at -4.1 per tournament.
- Courses Straka has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,274 yards, 175 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6.0. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sepp Straka 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||67||71-72-74-73 (+2)||$16,170|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||9||72-68-69-72 (-7)||$78,750|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||33||68-70-69-73 (E)||$39,900|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||73-78||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||70-71-73-71 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-69||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||32||69-74-77-65 (-3)||$42,825|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||72-77||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||69-66-66-65 (-14)||$50,710|
Straka’s last tournament appearance, his 67th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from