Sebastian Munoz heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut and finished 62nd in his most recent event, The Open Championship. A total of 167 competitors will head to Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7 for this event, which was last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting insights in what follows use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:18 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Sebastian Munoz odds for the Wyndham Championship
Munoz’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Munoz has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Munoz has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -1.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Munoz at the Wyndham Championship
- Munoz has an average finish of 50th with a personal best of finish of 29th at this tournament.
- Munoz has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Munoz finished 29th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- His last time here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 137 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The courses Munoz has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,257 yards, while Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sebastian Munoz 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||62||73-71-71-70 (-3)||-2.964||1.732||$33,625|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||74-69-69-70 (+2)||-11.56||6.64||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||25||69-70-65-71 (-5)||4.256||5.952||$71,485|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||70-70-70-73 (+3)||–||–||$22,092|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||74-70-69-75 (+8)||-3.460||-1.208||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||60-69-66-69 (-24)||23.740||17.08||$536,900|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||29||66-69-71-70 (-8)||11.740||5.40||$48,910|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-73-65-77 (-3)||2.006||3.367||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||72-74-71-75 (+4)||4.377||-0.197||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-66-69-72 (-7)||8.890||-4.327||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||70-67-70-68 (-9)||9.748||-3.840||$79,130|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||74-65-70-73 (-6)||1.359||-2.185||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-72-73||-1.936||-0.776||$0|
Below is a breakdown of Munoz’s 62nd-place finish in his most recent outing at The Open Championship (St Andrews Links (Old Course), July 13-16).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from