In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Munoz from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Sebastian Munoz odds for The Open Championship
Munoz’s recent form
- Munoz has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Munoz has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of even par across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Munoz at The Open Championship
- Munoz has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- Munoz has made the cut one time in his last three entries to the event.
- Munoz finished 77th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Munoz finished with four birdies and three bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- The par 72 measures 7,297 yards for this week, which is 32 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Munoz has played over the last year (7,264 yards) is 33 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,297 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sebastian Munoz 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||77||73 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||74-69-69-70 (+2)||-11.56||6.64||$241,302|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||25||69-70-65-71 (-5)||4.256||5.952||$71,485|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||48||70-70-70-73 (+3)||–||–||$22,092|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||55||74-70-69-75 (+8)||-3.460||-1.208||$27,925|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||3||60-69-66-69 (-24)||23.740||17.08||$536,900|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||29||66-69-71-70 (-8)||11.740||5.40||$48,910|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-73-65-77 (-3)||2.006||3.367||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||72-74-71-75 (+4)||4.377||-0.197||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-66-69-72 (-7)||8.890||-4.327||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||70-67-70-68 (-9)||9.748||-3.840||$79,130|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||74-65-70-73 (-6)||1.359||-2.185||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-72-73||-1.936||-0.776||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from