Below you’ll find stats and insights about Munoz from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Sebastian Munoz odds for the RBC Heritage
Munoz’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Munoz has an average finish of 27th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Munoz has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Munoz at the RBC Heritage
- Munoz has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Munoz played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,308 yards, which is 187 yards longer than the 7,121-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- Harbour Town Golf Links checks in at 7,121 yards, 185 yards shorter than the average course Munoz has played over the past year (7,306 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sebastian Munoz 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||70-73-65-77 (-3)||2.006||3.367||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||26||72-74-71-75 (+4)||4.377||-0.197||$87,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||21||70-66-69-72 (-7)||8.890||-4.327||$125,880|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||70-67-70-68 (-9)||9.748||-3.840||$79,130|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||39||74-65-70-73 (-6)||1.359||-2.185||$33,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||75-72-73||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from