Sebastian Munoz (+9000 odds to win) readies for the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after he made the cut in his last tournament here, the 2020 RBC Heritage, and placed 28th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sebastian Munoz odds for the RBC Heritage
Munoz’s recent form
- Munoz has finished in the top 10 once over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Munoz has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1.5 in his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Munoz at the RBC Heritage
- Munoz finished 28th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Munoz will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,283 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5.4 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sebastian Munoz 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||40||74-73-71-74 (+4)||$43,700|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||9||68-74-69-69 (-8)||$209,825|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||68-76-72-76 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||69-72-70-71 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||68-71-76-70 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||65||66-70-68-69 (-7)||$14,124|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||75-66-67-68 (-16)||$92,000|
Here’s a breakdown of Munoz’s 40th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Masters Tournament (Augusta National Golf Club, April 8-11).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from