Sebastian Munoz took ninth in his last tournament action in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) April 1- 4, and will aim for another top-10 finish in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He has +12500 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sebastian Munoz odds for the Masters Tournament
Munoz’s recent form
- Munoz has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Munoz has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -2.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Munoz at the Masters Tournament
- Munoz finished 19th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded two round scores that were among the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,294 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,475-yard length for this week’s event.
- Golfers at Augusta National Golf Club have averaged a score of -0.3 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.3
over the past year.
- Munoz will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,278 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.4 strokes per tournament with an average score of -5.5 relative to par. That’s 8.3 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Sebastian Munoz 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||9||68-74-69-69 (-8)||$209,825|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||68-76-72-76 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||69-72-70-71 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||68-71-76-70 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||65||66-70-68-69 (-7)||$14,124|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||17||75-66-67-68 (-16)||$92,000|
Check out all the details from Munoz’s ninth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from