The Seattle U Redhawks (14-4, 5-0 WAC) will try to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Tarleton State Texans (10-8, 3-2 WAC) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Redhawk Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Redhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Texans ( ).
The insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of January 19, 2023 at 9:39 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Seattle U vs Tarleton State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Seattle U Offense Vs. Tarleton State Defense
|Seattle U Offense||Stats (Rank)||Tarleton State Defense|
|76.0 (89)||Points/Gm||67.2 (124)|
|6.5 (306)||Possessions/Game||8.2 (147)|
|42.3 (295)||Field Goal %||44.3 (219)|
|32.9 (246)||3PT %||34.8 (245)|
|49.9 (239)||Effective FG %||51.3 (246)|
|53.6 (230)||True Shooting %||61.0 (326)|
Tarleton State Offense Vs. Seattle U Defense
|Tarleton State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seattle U Defense|
|73.4 (148)||Points/Gm||68.7 (171)|
|8.2 (212)||Possessions/Game||6.5 (56)|
|46.5 (78)||Field Goal %||42.8 (144)|
|35.3 (108)||3PT %||31.2 (75)|
|50.9 (190)||Effective FG %||48.2 (114)|
|55.4 (143)||True Shooting %||54.8 (179)|
Best Betting Sites For Seattle U vs Tarleton State
Seattle U Betting Insights
- Seattle U has compiled an 8-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Redhawks have been favored by 7 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- Seattle U and its opponents have combined to hit the over seven out of 16 times this season.
- In nine of 16 games this season, the Redhawks and their opponents have scored more than 139.5 points.
- The average point total in Seattle U’s outings this year is 144.7, 5.2 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Tarleton State Betting Insights
- Tarleton State has covered eight times in 15 chances against the spread this year.
- The Texans have covered the spread twice this year (2-2 ATS) when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 15 times this season.
- Texans games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 139.5 points in five of 15 outings.
- Tarleton State’s games this year have had a 140.7-point total on average, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Seattle U Key Players
- Cameron Tyson leads the Redhawks scoring 20.4 points per game.
- Alex Schumacher leads Seattle U with 3.2 assists per game and Emeka Udenyi paces the team with 5.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Tyson is the top three-point shooter for the Redhawks, hitting 3.8 per game.
- Seattle U’s steals leader is Schumacher, who collects 0.9 per game. Kobe Williamson leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
Tarleton State Key Players
- Lue Williams outpaced his teammates on the Texans scoring front by putting up 11.8 points per game. He adds 3.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game this season.
- The Tarleton State leaders in rebounds and assists are Jakorie Smith (3.9 rebounds per game) and Shakur Daniel (2.9 assists per game).
- Williams leads the Texans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.6 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Tarleton State grabs more steals than Shamir Bogues (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Garry Clark (0.6 per game).