The Seattle U Redhawks (15-4, 6-0 WAC) bring a seven-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (14-6, 6-1 WAC), who have won four straight. The contest tips at 6:00 PM ET (on ESPN+) on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Redhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Thunderbirds ( ).
The insights in what follows reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Seattle U vs Southern Utah Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Seattle U Offense Vs. Southern Utah Defense
|Seattle U Offense||Stats (Rank)||Southern Utah Defense|
|75.5 (104)||Points/Gm||72.9 (277)|
|9.7 (225)||Possessions/Game||17.4 (351)|
|42.2 (299)||Field Goal %||43.9 (196)|
|32.7 (254)||3PT %||35.4 (270)|
|49.7 (253)||Effective FG %||50.1 (187)|
|53.6 (223)||True Shooting %||56.7 (236)|
Southern Utah Offense Vs. Seattle U Defense
|Southern Utah Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seattle U Defense|
|87.3 (1)||Points/Gm||67.5 (127)|
|17.4 (14)||Possessions/Game||9.7 (136)|
|49.0 (14)||Field Goal %||42.2 (110)|
|35.4 (105)||3PT %||30.3 (42)|
|56.0 (17)||Effective FG %||47.4 (69)|
|59.8 (11)||True Shooting %||53.9 (147)|
Best Betting Sites For Seattle U vs Southern Utah
Seattle U Betting Insights
- Seattle U is 9-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Redhawks have been favored by 1.5 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in seven of those contests.
- So far this season, seven out of Seattle U’s 17 games have gone over the point total.
- Redhawks games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 150.5 points six times.
- The average point total in Seattle U’s games this season is 143.1, 7.4 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Southern Utah Betting Insights
- Southern Utah has compiled a 9-6-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Thunderbirds have an ATS record of 4-0-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season.
- So far this year, 10 out of Southern Utah’s 16 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The Thunderbirds have played 10 games this season that have had more than 150.5 combined points scored.
- Southern Utah’s average game total this season has been 160.2, 9.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Seattle U Key Players
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Cameron Tyson, who puts up 19.9 points per game.
- Emeka Udenyi paces Seattle U with 5.5 rebounds per game and Alex Schumacher leads the squad with 3.1 assists per contest.
- Tyson is the top three-point shooter for the Redhawks, connecting on 3.6 per game.
- Schumacher leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Kobe Williamson collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace Seattle U.
Southern Utah Key Players
- Tevian Jones outpaced his teammates on the Thunderbirds scoring front by putting up 19.3 points per game. He adds 3.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Southern Utah leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Harrison Butler with 6.4 rebounds per game and Drake Allen with 3.6 assists per game.
- Jones is tops from three-point range for the Thunderbirds, hitting 2.9 treys per game.
- Southern Utah’s Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Jason Spurgin is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.