The Seattle U Redhawks (2-1) take on the Morgan State Bears (1-1) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Redhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Bears ( ).
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 8:02 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this game and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Seattle U vs Morgan State Betting Odds
Seattle U Offense Vs. Morgan State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Seattle U Offense||Stats (Rank)||Morgan State Defense|
|72.9 (126)||Points/Gm||73.5 (261)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||77.7 (346)|
|41.6 (283)||Field Goal %||42.1 (100)|
|31.4 (288)||3PT %||30.8 (38)|
|48.1 (266)||Effective FG %||48.5 (107)|
|52.1 (241)||True Shooting %||52.6 (144)|
Morgan State Offense vs. Seattle U Defense (From 2020-21)
|Morgan State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seattle U Defense|
|81 (17)||Points/Gm||68.6 (121)|
|76.5 (12)||Possessions/Game||72.4 (290)|
|43.4 (203)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|34.8 (123)||3PT %||32.9 (122)|
|50.1 (178)||Effective FG %||48.3 (101)|
|54.2 (153)||True Shooting %||51.6 (84)|
Seattle U Betting Insights
- Seattle U put together a 10-8-0 record against the spread last season.
- Seattle U’s games hit the over 10 out of 18 times last season.
- In 10 of 18 games last season, Seattle U and its opponents scored more than 145.5 points.
- The average total in Redhawks contests last season was 141.2, 4.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Morgan State Betting Insights
- Morgan State won nine games against the spread last year, while failing to cover eight times.
- A total of 11 of Morgan State’s games last season hit the over.
- Morgan State played 12 games last season that finished with a combined score over 145.5 points.
- Bears contests last year had a 149.9-point average over/under, 4.4 more points than this game’s total.
Seattle U Key Players
- Darrion Trammell contributed 20.5 points per game last season while also adding 5.3 assists.
- Emeka Udenyi pulled down eight rebounds per game.
- Riley Grigsby had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Trammell grabbed two steals per game. Kobe Williamson averaged 1.2 blocks a game.
Morgan State Key Players
- De’Torrion Ware averaged 17.8 points per game last season.
- Malik Miller grabbed eight rebounds per game and Sheryn Devonish-Prince Jr. averaged 3.6 assists per game.
- Ware made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Miller averaged two steals per game. Troy Baxter Jr. collected 1.7 blocks a contest.