The Idaho State Bengals (0-0) face the Seattle U Redhawks (0-0) at Climate Pledge Arena on Sunday, November 14, 2021. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Redhawks’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Bengals ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of November 14, 2021 at 7:58 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Seattle U vs Idaho State Betting Odds
Seattle U Offense Vs. Idaho State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Seattle U Offense||Stats (Rank)||Idaho State Defense|
|72.9 (126)||Points/Gm||61.1 (8)|
|69.9 (136)||Possessions/Game||64.5 (15)|
|41.6 (283)||Field Goal %||40.1 (20)|
|31.4 (288)||3PT %||34.4 (222)|
|48.1 (266)||Effective FG %||45.5 (15)|
|52.1 (241)||True Shooting %||50.6 (45)|
Idaho State Offense vs. Seattle U Defense (From 2020-21)
|Idaho State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seattle U Defense|
|69.9 (210)||Points/Gm||68.6 (121)|
|66.1 (295)||Possessions/Game||72.4 (290)|
|45.3 (96)||Field Goal %||42.3 (117)|
|33.9 (165)||3PT %||32.9 (122)|
|51.9 (102)||Effective FG %||48.3 (101)|
|56.3 (65)||True Shooting %||51.6 (84)|
Seattle U Betting Insights
- Seattle U covered 10 times in 18 chances against the spread last season.
- The Redhawks covered the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites in their only opportunity last season.
- Seattle U’s games went over the point total 10 out of 18 times last season.
- In 11 games last season, Seattle U and its opponents scored more than 139 combined points.
- The average point total in Redhawks outings last season was 141.2, 2.2 more points than the over/under for this game.
Idaho State Betting Insights
- Idaho State compiled a 10-10-0 ATS record last year.
- The Bengals were an underdog by 4.5 points or more eight times last season, and covered the spread in five of those games.
- In Idaho State’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- Idaho State combined with its opponents to score more than 139 points in three of 20 games last season.
- The Bengals had a 134-point average over/under in their outings last year, five fewer points than this game’s point total.
Seattle U Key Players
- Darrion Trammell contributed 20.5 points per game last season while adding 5.3 assists.
- Emeka Udenyi averaged 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Riley Grigsby made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
- Trammell averaged 2.0 steals per game. Kobe Williamson collected 1.2 blocks an outing.
Idaho State Key Players
- Robert Ford did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 7.5 rebounds per game and 3.2 assists per game.
- Tarik Cool put up 14.0 points per game.
- Cool connected on 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
- Ford averaged 1.3 steals per game. Brayden Parker collected 1.3 blocks a game.