In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Power from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of June 19, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Seamus Power odds for the U.S. Open
Power’s recent form
- Power has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Power has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Power at the U.S. Open
- Power finished 12th when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- The par 71 measures 7,033 yards for this week, which is 226 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Power has played over the past year has been 193 yards longer than the 7,033 yards The Country Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seamus Power 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||12||71-70-70 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||72-76||3.094||-1.682||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||9||71-69-67-72 (-1)||10.612||-3.28||$357,813|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||66-67-69-68 (-18)||-4.876||21.696||$116,708|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72||-3.944||3.118||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||74-74-74-70 (+4)||1.748||-2.416||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||71-71-73-70 (-3)||0.780||3.593||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||80-72||-6.114||0.748||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-74||-3.077||0.507||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||2.215||-2.382||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||64-64-74-72 (-13)||2.050||3.901||$237,075|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||65-69-66-74 (-14)||-2.929||0.535||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||3||63-68-65-65 (-19)||5.490||5.193||$442,500|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||15||71-65-69-67 (-20)||1.708||-0.839||$132,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from