Below you’ll find stats and insights about Power from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Seamus Power odds for the Masters Tournament
Power’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Power has an average finish of 30th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Power has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of +1 over his last five appearances.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Power at the Masters Tournament
- The last time Power played this event in 2022, he finished 27th.
- He finished a round with a below-average score twice in his last attempt at this tournament.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The par 72 measures 7,475 yards for this week, which is 166 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Power will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,271 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seamus Power 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||74-74-74 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||71-71-73-70 (-3)||0.780||3.593||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||80-72||-6.114||0.748||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-74||-3.077||0.507||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||2.215||-2.382||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||64-64-74-72 (-13)||2.050||3.901||$237,075|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||65-69-66-74 (-14)||–||–||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||3||63-68-65-65 (-19)||5.490||5.193||$442,500|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||15||71-65-69-67 (-20)||1.708||-0.839||$132,500|
Power’s 33rd-place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from