In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Power from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of May 15, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Seamus Power odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Power’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Power has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five appearances, Power has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he’s made the cut.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Power at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In Power’s last five appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 28th.
- In his last five attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut four times.
- Power finished 17th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished one round with one of the 10 best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Measuring 7,468 yards, TPC Craig Ranch is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,304 yards.
- Power will take to the 7,468-yard course this week at TPC Craig Ranch after having played courses with an average length of 7,258 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Seamus Power 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||66-67-69 (-18)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72||-3.944||3.118||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||27||74-74-74-70 (+4)||1.748||-2.416||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||33||71-71-73-70 (-3)||0.780||3.593||$100,111|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||80-72||-6.114||0.748||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-74||-3.077||0.507||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||2.215||-2.382||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||9||64-64-74-72 (-13)||2.050||3.901||$237,075|
|January 20-24||The American Express||14||65-69-66-74 (-14)||-2.929||0.535||$119,700|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||3||63-68-65-65 (-19)||5.490||5.193||$442,500|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||15||71-65-69-67 (-20)||1.708||-0.839||$132,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from