The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 22, 2020, 1:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs Rams Betting Odds
Seahawks vs Rams Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Seahawks games average 53.7 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Rams games average 43.9 total points, 3.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to score more than 47 in nine games (64.3% of matchups).
- In four (28.6%) games this season, the Rams have combined with their opponents to go over 47.0 points.
- The total for this matchup is 47 points, 7.1 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- The Seahawks are the fourth-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Rams have scored the 17th-most points.
- The over/under for this game is set at 47 points, 3.6 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- This game features the league’s third-ranked (Los Angeles) and 14th-ranked (Seattle) scoring defenses.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 14 outings this season (57.1%).
- Seattle has a 7-7 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks are just 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
Rams Betting Insights
- Just 10 of Los Angeles’ 14 games this year have gone over the point total (28.6% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles has an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The Rams have a split ATS record of 5-5 when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
Seahawks vs Rams: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/15/2020||Rams||Rams||-2.50||55.00||-139||+123||389-333 LAR||23-16 LAR|
|12/8/2019||Rams||Rams||-1.5||47.5||-118||+104||455-308 LAR||28-12 LAR|
|10/3/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-1.5||48.5||-121||+106||477-429 LAR||30-29 SEA|
When the Seahawks Have the Ball
- The Seahawks have put an average of 29.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 10.3 more than the 19.2 the Rams have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Seattle is 6-2 and 6-2 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 19.2 points or fewer this year, the Rams have put together a 7-0 overall record and a 6-1 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks hold a 95.1-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Rams defense this season (381.4 to 286.3). The Seahawks average 6 yards per play while the Rams give up 4.6 per play.
- When the Seattle offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Rams have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 94.3 yards per game, compared to the 125.4 yards the Seahawks offense has averaged on the ground.
- When Seattle rushers gain at least a combined 125.4 yards this season, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Los Angeles defense allows opponents to pick up less than 94.3 yards on the ground, they are 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This season, the Rams have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.3 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Seattle is 10-0 overall and 7-3 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
When the Rams Have the Ball
- The Rams score just 0.4 more points per game (24.6) than the Seahawks allow (24.2).
- Los Angeles is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 24.6 points.
- This season, Seattle has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 29.5 or fewer points.
- The Rams rack up just 4.4 fewer yards per game (383.2), than the Seahawks give up per contest (387.6). On average, the Rams pick up 5.7 yards per play, while the Seahawks allow 5.6 per play.
- Seattle has a 3-3 record ATS and a 5-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 387.6 yards or less.
- This season, the Rams run for 33.3 more yards per game (127.9) than the Seahawks allow per outing (94.6).
- When Los Angeles runs for at least 127.9 yards, it had a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record.
- Seattle is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when holding opponents to 94.6 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Rams turn the ball over 1.6 times per game, 0.2 more turnovers per game than the 1.4 the Seahawks force on average.
- Los Angeles has a 7-3 record against the spread and an 8-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.6 times or less.
- When it forces 1.4 or more turnovers, Seattle has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson leads the team with 3,806 passing yards (271.9 yards per game) and has a 70.2% completion percentage this year (344-of-490) while throwing 37 touchdowns and 13 interceptions. He also has 475 rushing yards on 75 carries with one touchdown, averaging 33.9 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has taken 114 attempts for a team-leading 568 rushing yards (56.8 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns in 10 games. He’s also caught 32 passes for 238 yards (23.8 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns through the air.
- This season, D.K. Metcalf has 74 catches (on 112 targets) to lead the team with 1,223 yards (87.4 per game) with 10 touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has added 920 yards on 85 grabs with eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 113 times and puts up 65.7 receiving yards per game.
- David Moore has caught 33 passes on 45 targets for 367 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 26.2 yards per game.
- Jamal Adams has 9.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 10 TFL and 73 tackles over 10 games.
- Bobby Wagner has collected 124 tackles, seven TFL, and three sacks so far this year.
- Quandre Diggs has intercepted four passes to lead the team while adding 52 tackles and nine passes defended.
Rams Players to Watch
- This year, Jared Goff has put up 3,717 passing yards (265.5 yards per game) while going 346-for-509 (68% completion percentage) and throwing 20 touchdowns and 12 interceptions.
- Cam Akers has churned out a team-high 591 rushing yards (49.3 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns in 12 games.
- Darrell Henderson has 564 yards on 126 carries (40.3 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 116 times and has 84 catches to lead the team with 908 yards (64.9 ypg) with three touchdowns.
- Robert Woods has tacked on 82 catches for 851 yards and six touchdowns. He has been targeted 114 times and puts up 60.8 receiving yards per game.
- Josh Reynolds has caught 42 passes on 65 targets for 524 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 37.4 yards per game.
- Aaron Donald has 12.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 11 TFL and 39 tackles.
- John Johnson has collected 92 tackles, two TFL, and one interception this year.
- This season, Darious Williams leads the team with four interceptions and has added 33 tackles, one TFL, and 13 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from