The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 8, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks vs Jets Betting Odds
Seahawks vs Jets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Seahawks games have gone over 47.5 points on nine occasions this season (75% of matchups).
- In four (33.3%) games this season, the Jets have combined with their opponents to go over 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 44.4 points per contest, 3.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams combine to surrender 56.2 points per game, which is 8.7 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Seahawks games this season is 56.2, 8.7 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Jets this year have averaged 44.4 points per game, a 3.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Jets are the league’s 32nd-highest scoring team this season compared to the fourth-ranked Seahawks.
- New York has allowed the 30th-fewest points in the league this season, while Seattle has given up the 22nd-fewest.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have gone over the point total in six out of 12 opportunities this season (50%).
- Seattle has put together a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has a 4-8 record against the spread.
- Half of New York’s games this year — six out of 12 — have gone over the point total.
When the Seahawks Have the Ball
- The Jets defense has allowed 29.4 points per game this season, the same amount as the Seahawks have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Seattle is 5-2 and 5-2 against the spread.
- New York is 0-4 overall and 1-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.4 points.
- The Seahawks offense has averaged 385.7 total yards per game this season, within 13.1 yards of the 398.8 the Jets defense has allowed.
- On average, the Seahawks pick up 6 yards per play and the Jets give up 5.8.
- When the Seattle offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 1-5 against the spread and 0-6 overall this season.
- The Jets defense has given up an average of 107.8 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That total is about the same as the rushing output per contest for the Seahawks (116.7).
- When Seattle rushers gain at least a combined 116.7 yards this season, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the New York defense allows opponents to pick up less than 107.8 yards on the ground, they are 2-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- This season, the Jets have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game, compared to the 1.3 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Seattle is 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- New York’s record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 1-4 ATS, 0-5 overall
When the Jets Have the Ball
- The Jets score 15 points per game, 11.8 fewer than the Seahawks give up per contest (26.8).
- New York is 3-2 against the spread and 0-5 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 15 points.
- Seattle has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 29.4 points or less.
- The Jets collect 130.6 fewer yards per game (276.8), than the Seahawks allow per matchup (407.4). On average, the Jets pick up 4.7 yards per play, while the Seahawks allow 5.8 per play.
- In games Seattle limits its opponents to 407.4 or fewer yards, it has a 2-3 record ATS and a 3-2 record overall.
- The Jets rush for 106.5 yards per game, 8.8 more yards per game than the 97.7 the Seahawks allow per contest.
- New York has a 1-4 ATS record and a 0-5 overall record when the team rushes for at least 106.5 yards.
- Seattle is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when holding opponents to 97.7 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Jets turn the ball over 1.3 times per game, 0.1 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.4 the Seahawks force on average.
- New York is 2-5 against the spread and 0-7 overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 or fewer times.
- This season, Seattle has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.4 turnovers.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson leads the team with 3,479 passing yards (289.9 yards per game) and has a 70% completion percentage this year (305-of-436) while throwing 32 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He also has 424 rushing yards on 68 carries with one touchdown, averaging 35.3 yards per game.
- Chris Carson has taken 87 attempts for 429 rushing yards (53.6 yards per game) and four touchdowns in eight games. He’s also caught 27 passes for 210 yards (26.3 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns through the air.
- This season, D.K. Metcalf has 63 catches (on 98 targets) to lead the team with 1,119 yards (93.3 per game) with nine touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett has chipped in with 834 yards on 76 catches with eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 101 times and puts up 69.5 receiving yards per game.
- David Moore has caught 28 passes on 36 targets for 337 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 28.1 yards per game.
- Jamal Adams has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added eight TFL and 59 tackles over eight games.
- This season, Bobby Wagner has totaled 105 tackles, seven TFL, and three sacks.
- Quandre Diggs has intercepted four passes to lead the team while adding 47 tackles and eight passes defended.
Jets Players to Watch
- This year, Sam Darnold has racked up 1,428 passing yards (178.5 yards per game) while going 142-for-241 (58.9% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and nine interceptions. He has added 173 rushing yards on 23 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 21.6 yards per game.
- Frank Gore has churned out 523 rushing yards (43.6 yards per game) and scored one touchdown.
- This season, Jamison Crowder has 40 catches (on 63 targets) for 503 yards (62.9 per game) and five touchdowns in eight games.
- Breshad Perriman has also contributed with 23 catches for 374 yards and three touchdowns over the course of eight games this year. He has been targeted 40 times and averages 46.8 receiving yards per game.
- Denzel Mims has caught 19 passes on 37 targets for 324 yards, averaging 54 yards per game.
- Quinnen Williams has six sacks to lead the team, and has also collected nine TFL and 45 tackles over 11 games.
- Neville Hewitt has collected 101 tackles, four TFL, and two sacks this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from