The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Seahawks games have gone over 51 points on eight occasions this season (80% of matchups).
- Philadelphia’s contests have gone over 51 points on three occasions (30% of games).
- These two teams score a combined average of 53.8 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by 2.8 points.
- These two teams combine to yield 54.1 points per game, which is 3.1 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Seahawks games average 60.5 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Eagles this year have averaged 47.4 points per game, a 3.6-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Seahawks are the second-highest scoring team in the league this year. The Eagles have scored the 24th-most points.
- This game features the league’s 16th-ranked (Philadelphia) and 28th-ranked (Seattle) scoring defenses.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Six of Seattle’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (60%).
- Seattle is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 5.5 points.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia has a 3-7 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- Four of Philadelphia’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40%).
Seahawks vs Eagles: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Seahawks||Eagles||-2||46||-125||+110||348-344 SEA||17-9 SEA|
When the Seahawks Have the Ball
- The Seahawks have put an average of 31.8 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 6.4 more than the 25.4 the Eagles have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Seattle score at least 31.8 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows 25.4 points or fewer this year, the Eagles have pieced together a 3-1-1 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks hold a 57.3-yard advantage in total yards gained versus total yards allowed compared to the Eagles defense this season (400 to 342.7). The Seahawks average 6.2 yards per play while the Eagles give up 5.1 per play.
- When the Seattle offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season.
- When the Philadelphia defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 1-4 against the spread and 2-2-1 overall.
- The Eagles allow 133.4 rushing yards per game, compared to the 121.3 yards the Seahawks averages on the ground.
- In games where the Seattle rushing attack runs for at least their season average this season, the Seahawks are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When Philadelphia limits opposing teams to 133.4 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 2-2 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall.
- This season, the Eagles have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Seattle turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
When the Eagles Have the Ball
- The Eagles average 6.7 fewer points per game (22) than the Seahawks give up (28.7).
- Philadelphia is 3-3 against the spread and 3-2-1 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 22 points.
- This season, Seattle has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 31.8 or fewer points.
- The Eagles average 104.8 fewer yards per game (330.1), than the Seahawks allow per matchup (434.9). On average, the Eagles pick up 5 yards per play, while the Seahawks allow 6 per play.
- Seattle has a 3-2 record ATS and a 3-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 434.9 yards or less.
- This season, the Eagles average 121.1 rushing yards per game, 29.9 more per game than the Seahawks allow per contest (91.2).
- When Philadelphia runs for at least 121.1 yards, it compiled a 1-2 ATS record and a 0-2-1 overall record.
- Seattle is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when holding opponents to 91.2 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Eagles turn the ball over two times per game, 0.5 more turnovers per game than the 1.5 the Seahawks force on average.
- Philadelphia has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 2-3-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 2 times or less.
- When it forces 1.5 or more turnovers, Seattle has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson has 2,986 passing yards (298.6 yards per game), a 70.7% completion percentage (256-of-362), while throwing 30 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 10 games. He also has 367 rushing yards on 55 carries with one touchdown, averaging 36.7 yards per game.
- Carlos Hyde has 204 yards on 45 carries (40.8 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns over the course of five games.
- D.K. Metcalf has reeled in 48 passes for 862 yards and nine touchdowns. He has been targeted 77 times and averages 86.2 yards per game.
- Tyler Lockett has also tacked on 748 yards on 67 catches with eight touchdowns. He has been targeted 88 times and averages 74.8 receiving yards per game.
- David Moore has caught 24 passes on 31 targets for 337 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 33.7 yards per game.
- Jamal Adams has notched a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding six TFL and 39 tackles over six games.
- Bobby Wagner has racked up 94 tackles, six TFL, and three sacks so far this year.
- Quandre Diggs has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 41 tackles and five passes defended.
Eagles Players to Watch
- Carson Wentz has thrown for 2,326 yards while completing 58.4% of his passes (220-of-377), with 14 touchdowns and 14 interceptions (232.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 44 times for 216 yards and five touchdowns, averaging 21.6 yards per game.
- Miles Sanders has taken 102 carries for 585 rushing yards (83.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns in seven games. He’s also caught 17 passes for 116 yards (16.6 receiving yards per game).
- Boston Scott has 270 yards on 56 carries (27 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Travis Fulgham has been targeted 56 times and has 31 catches for 451 yards (64.4 ypg) and four touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Richard Rodgers’ statline this year shows 21 catches for 292 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 29.2 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 25 times.
- Greg Ward has caught 40 passes on 55 targets for 291 yards and three touchdowns, averaging 29.1 yards per game.
- Brandon Graham has seven sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 11 TFL and 33 tackles.
- So far this year, Alex Singleton has totaled 54 tackles, two TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- This season, Jalen Mills has one interception, 50 tackles, one TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from