The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 17, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Seahawks games have gone over 58 points on six occasions this season (66.7% of matchups).
- In three (33.3%) games this season, the Cardinals have combined with their opponents to go over 58 points.
- The total for this matchup is 58 points, 3.8 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams.
- The over/under for this game is set at 58 points, 5.1 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- Seahawks games average 61.8 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Cardinals this year have averaged 52.9 points per game, a 5.1-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Seahawks are the highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Cardinals have scored the seventh-most points.
- Seattle is the league’s 28th-ranked scoring defense while Arizona is the ninth-ranked.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Seattle’s games have hit the over in six out of nine outings this season (66.7%).
- Seattle has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Seahawks have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona has compiled a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Four of Arizona’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (44.4%).
Seahawks vs Cardinals: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/25/2020||Seahawks||Cardinals||-3.50||56.00||-177||+155||572-519 SEA||37-34 ARI|
|12/22/2019||Seahawks||Seahawks||-8||51||-385||+320||412-224 ARI||27-13 ARI|
|9/29/2019||Seahawks||Cardinals||-5.5||49||-240||+205||340-321 SEA||27-10 SEA|
When the Seahawks Have the Ball
- The Seahawks score 32.2 points per game– 8.9 more than the 23.3 the Cardinals have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Seattle is 4-2 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Arizona is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.3 points.
- The Cardinals defense has given up an average of 370 yards per game so far this season, 35.9 yards fewer than the 405.9-yard average from the Seahawks offense.
- On average, the Seahawks gain 6.3 yards per play and the Cardinals give up 5.5.
- When the Seattle offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season.
- When Arizona allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 4-3 against the spread and 5-2 overall this season.
- The Cardinals defense has given up an average of 120.2 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That’s 3.8 yards more than the rushing output per contest for the Seahawks (116.4).
- When Seattle rushers gain at least a combined 116.4 yards this season, they are 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread.
- When Arizona limits opposing teams to 120.2 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This season, the Cardinals have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game compared to the 1.6 times Seahawks have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Seattle turns the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Arizona is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.3 turnovers in a game.
When the Cardinals Have the Ball
- The Cardinals average 29.6 points per game, equal to the 29.6 per outing the Seahawks surrender.
- Arizona is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall a season ago when the team records at least 29.6 points.
- This season, Seattle has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 32.2 or fewer points.
- The Cardinals average 22.9 fewer yards per game (425.4), than the Seahawks allow per outing (448.3). The Cardinals average 6.3 yards per play, while the Seahawks allow 6.1 per play.
- In games Seattle limits its opponents to 448.3 or fewer yards, it has a 2-2 record ATS and a 2-2 record overall.
- This season, the Cardinals average 168.9 rushing yards per game, 73.9 more per game than the Seahawks allow per contest (95).
- When Arizona rushes for at least 168.9 yards, it had a 2-2 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record.
- This season, Seattle is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 95 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Cardinals turn the ball over 1.3 times per game, 0.4 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.7 the Seahawks force on average.
- Arizona has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.3 times or less.
- This season, Seattle has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.7 turnovers.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson has thrown for 2,789 yards, 28 touchdowns, and 10 picks while completing 69.8% of his passes (309.9 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 45 times for 325 yards and one touchdown, averaging 36.1 yards per game.
- Travis Homer has 88 yards on 25 carries (9.8 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns.
- This season, D.K. Metcalf has 45 catches (72 targets) to lead the team with 816 yards (90.7 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett’s statline this year shows 58 catches for 681 yards and seven touchdowns. He puts up 75.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 79 times.
- This season, David Moore has caught 22 passes on 29 targets for 332 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 36.9 receiving yards per game.
- Jamal Adams has 5.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected six TFL and 36 tackles over five games.
- In nine games over the 2020 campaign, Bobby Wagner leads the team with 85 tackles, five TFL, and three sacks.
- Quandre Diggs has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 40 tackles and three passes defended nine in games this season.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 2,375 yards, 17 touchdowns, and eight interceptions while completing 68.2% of his passes (263.9 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 87 times for 604 yards and 10 touchdowns, averaging 67.1 yards per game.
- Kenyan Drake has taken 135 attempts for a team-leading 612 rushing yards (76.5 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns in eight games.
- This season, DeAndre Hopkins has 67 catches (on 88 targets) to lead the team with 861 yards (95.7 per game) while scoring four touchdowns in nine games.
- Christian Kirk has also chipped in with 27 catches for 427 yards and six touchdowns over eight games this year. He has been targeted 46 times and averages 53.4 receiving yards per game.
- Larry Fitzgerald has caught 35 passes on 47 targets for 274 yards and zero touchdowns, averaging 30.4 yards per game in nine contests in 2020.
- Haason Reddick has five sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 10 TFL and 34 tackles over nine games.
- In nine games, Jordan Hicks has totaled 74 tackles and eight TFL and leads the team in tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from