The Seattle Seahawks (1-1) and the Minnesota Vikings (0-2) meet in Week 3. The Seahawks, listed at on the spread, visit the Vikings, with moneyline odds to win, on September 26, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on FOX. The game’s total is currently set at .
In this article you’ll find everything you need to know to make a bet on the game, including injury updates, key metrics, and weather conditions, as well as up-to-date odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 6:13 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Seahawks Vs. Vikings Player Props
Seahawks Vs. Vikings Betting Angles
Seahawks Vs. Vikings Weather
Weather will not be a factor, given U.S. Bank Stadium has a roof.
Seahawks Vs. Vikings Injury Report
|John Ursua||WR||Knee (acl)||Out|
|L.J. Collier||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Marquise Blair||FS||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jake Luton||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Bisi Johnson||WR||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Irv Smith Jr.||TE||Knee||Out|
|Kellen Mond||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|James Lynch||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Janarius Robinson||DE||Lower Body||Out|
|Patrick Jones II||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Seahawks Offense Vs. Vikings Defense (2020)
|Seahawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Vikings Defense|
|28.7 (8)||Points/Gm||29.7 (29)|
|0.45 (7)||Points/Play||0.46 (29)|
|369.5 (17)||Yards/Gm||393.3 (27)|
|265.3 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||266.7 (22)|
|123.2 (12)||Rush Yards/Gm||134.4 (27)|
|5.8 (11)||Yards/Play||6.1 (27)|
|7.5 (13)||Yards/Pass||7.9 (27)|
|4.8 (5)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|40.2% (20)||3rd Down %||39.5% (10)|
|73.2% (4)||Red Zone %||58.6% (11)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|48 (27)||Sacks||23 (28)|
Vikings Offense Vs. Seahawks Defense (2020)
|Vikings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seahawks Defense|
|26.9 (11)||Points/Gm||23.2 (15)|
|0.42 (10)||Points/Play||0.33 (4)|
|393.3 (4)||Yards/Gm||380.6 (22)|
|266.6 (12)||Pass Yards/Gm||300.7 (31)|
|142.7 (5)||Rush Yards/Gm||95.6 (5)|
|6.2 (4)||Yards/Play||5.5 (12)|
|8.3 (2)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|4.9 (4)||Yards/Rush||3.9 (4)|
|40.9% (16)||3rd Down %||47.1% (27)|
|71.2% (6)||Red Zone %||62.5% (19)|
|23 (23)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|39 (20)||Sacks||46 (6)|
When The Seahawks Have The Ball (2020)
- The Seahawks had the seventh-ranked offense in the NFL in terms of points per play (0.45) last year, and will be facing the 29th-ranked defense in that category, owned by the Vikings (0.46).
- Seattle had the eighth-best offense in the NFL last season (28.7 points per game), and will be up against the 29th-ranked defense in the league from a year ago (Minnesota gave up 29.7 ppg).
- The Seahawks were fifth with 4.8 yards per carry last season, compared to the 4.6 per rush the Vikings allowed (22nd in the NFL).
- Seattle’s offense averaged 5.8 yards per play last year (11th in the league). Minnesota’s defense gave up 6.1 (27th).
When The Vikings Have The Ball (2020)
- The Seahawks’ defense allowed 300.7 yards through the air per game last year (31st in NFL). The Vikings’ 266.6 passing yards per game was 12th in the league.
- Minnesota had the fourth-ranked offense in the NFL in yards per game a season ago (393.3). They will be up against a Seattle defense that ranked 22nd last year, giving up 380.6 yards per game.
- The Vikings’ pass protection resulted in 39 sacks conceded last season, 13th-most in the league. The Seahawks’ defense compiled 46 (sixth-most).
- Minnesota had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers a season ago (23), and are facing the 10th-ranked team in turnovers forced from last year, Seattle (22).
Seahawks Betting Trends And Insights
- Seattle covered eight times in 16 games with a spread last season.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point favorites last season, the Seahawks had an ATS record of 6-8.
- Seattle and its opponents combined to go over the point total seven out of 16 times last season.
- Seattle’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 54 points seven times.
- The Seahawks won 78.6% of the games last season they were the moneyline favorite (11-3).
Vikings Betting Trends And Insights
- Minnesota went 6-10-0 ATS last year.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs last season, the Vikings had an ATS record of 4-3.
- Minnesota’s games went over the point total 11 out of 16 times last year.
- Minnesota played 10 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 54 points.
- Last season, the Vikings were the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
Seahawks Players To Watch
- Russell Wilson collected 4,212 passing yards (263.3 per game) with a 68.8% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 40 touchdowns with 13 interceptions. He also led his team with 513 rushing yards on 83 carries and two touchdowns.
- Chris Carson ran for 681 yards on 141 attempts (42.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 17.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 37 passes for 287 yards and four touchdowns.
- Last year D.K. Metcalf reeled in 83 passes for 1,303 yards (81.4 per game) while scoring 10 touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett added 1,054 receiving yards on 100 catches and 10 touchdowns. He was targeted 132 times, and put up 65.9 yards per game.
- Gerald Everett caught 41 passes on 62 targets for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 yards per game.
- Jamal Adams put together a strong body of work a year ago, registering 9.5 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 107 tackles.
- Bobby Wagner’s 2020 campaign saw him total 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Quandre Diggs picked off five passes and tacked on 86 tackles and 10 passes defended last season.
Vikings Players To Watch
- Kirk Cousins collected 4,265 passing yards (266.6 per game) with a 67.6% completion percentage last year (349-for-516), throwing for 35 touchdowns with 13 interceptions.
- Dalvin Cook ran for a team-best 1,557 yards on 312 carries and 16 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.6 receiving yards per game, grabbing 44 passes for 361 yards (another team high) and one TD.
- Last year Alexander Mattison ran for 434 yards on 96 carries (27.1 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Justin Jefferson grabbed 88 passes for 1,400 yards last year and scored seven touchdowns. He was targeted 125 times, and averaged 87.5 yards per game.
- Adam Thielen also added 925 yards on 74 grabs and 14 touchdowns. He was targeted 108 times, and averaged 57.8 receiving yards last year.
- Everson Griffen had a solid body of work a year ago, notching 6.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 48 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Eric Kendricks collected 145 tackles, 4.5 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Harrison Smith intercepted five passes and tacked on 124 tackles, 3.5 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and 10 passes defended last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from