The Seattle Seahawks (1-0) and the Tennessee Titans (0-1) face off in a Week 2 matchup. The Titans ( moneyline odds to win) take the field as visitors on September 19, 2021 at 4:25 PM ET on CBS against the Seahawks ( ). The matchup’s point total is currently set at .
In this article you’ll find everything you need to know to place a bet on the game, including injury updates, key metrics, and weather conditions, as well as up-to-date odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 19, 2021, 5:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Betting Odds
Seahawks Vs. Titans Player Props
Seahawks Vs. Titans Betting Angles
Seahawks Vs. Titans Weather
Light rain and 9 mph winds are expected at Lumen Field on Sunday (as of 5:14 PM on September 19), with a high temperature of 63 degrees Fahrenheit.
Seahawks Vs. Titans Injury Report
|Jake Luton||QB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|John Reid||CB||Gaemday Inactive||Out|
|Stone Forsythe||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|John Ursua||WR||Knee (acl)||Out|
|David Long Jr.||ILB||Hamstring||Probable|
|Briley Moore||TE||Torn Acl||Out|
|Cameron Batson||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Taylor Lewan||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Derick Roberson||OLB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Seahawks Offense Vs. Titans Defense (2020)
|Seahawks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Titans Defense|
|28.7 (8)||Points/Gm||27.4 (24)|
|0.45 (7)||Points/Play||0.41 (22)|
|369.5 (17)||Yards/Gm||398.3 (28)|
|265.3 (13)||Pass Yards/Gm||287.1 (28)|
|123.2 (12)||Rush Yards/Gm||120.8 (19)|
|5.8 (11)||Yards/Play||5.9 (23)|
|7.5 (13)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (19)|
|4.8 (5)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|40.2% (20)||3rd Down %||51.9% (32)|
|73.2% (4)||Red Zone %||69.2% (30)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||23 (7)|
|48 (27)||Sacks||19 (30)|
Titans Offense Vs. Seahawks Defense (2020)
|Titans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Seahawks Defense|
|30.7 (4)||Points/Gm||23.2 (15)|
|0.48 (2)||Points/Play||0.33 (4)|
|396.4 (2)||Yards/Gm||380.6 (22)|
|239.1 (23)||Pass Yards/Gm||300.7 (31)|
|168.1 (2)||Rush Yards/Gm||95.6 (5)|
|6.2 (4)||Yards/Play||5.5 (12)|
|7.9 (6)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|5.2 (2)||Yards/Rush||3.9 (4)|
|46.2% (5)||3rd Down %||47.1% (27)|
|75.0% (2)||Red Zone %||62.5% (19)|
|12 (2)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|25 (6)||Sacks||46 (6)|
When The Seahawks Have The Ball (2020)
- The Seahawks were fourth in the NFL in red-zone offense last year (73.2%), and will be up against the 30th-ranked red-zone defense, owned by the Titans (69.2%).
- Seattle’s eighth-ranked scoring offense put up 28.7 points per game last season. Tennessee had the 24th-ranked scoring defense (27.4 ppg).
- The Seahawks averaged 265.3 passing yards per game last year (13th in the NFL), compared to the 287.1 per game the Titans gave up (28th in the league).
- Tennessee gave up 0.41 points per play last season (22nd in the league), and Seattle accumulated 0.45 per play (seventh in the NFL).
When The Titans Have The Ball (2020)
- The Titans were fifth in the NFL with a 46.2% third-down conversion rate last season, compared to the 47.1% rate of the Seahawks’ opponents (27th).
- Seattle’s defense ranked 22nd in yards conceded per game last year (380.6), while Tennessee’s offense was second in the league at 396.4 yards per game.
- The Seahawks allowed a score on 62.5% of their opponents’ red-zone trips last season (19th in league), while the Titans’ offensive red-zone percentage was 75.0% (second).
- Last year Tennessee had the fourth-ranked offense in the NFL, averaging 30.7 points per game. Seattle’s defense was 15th, allowing 23.2 points per contest.
Seahawks Betting Trends And Insights
- Seattle won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Seahawks covered the spread once when favored by 6.5 points or more last season (in five opportunities).
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in Seattle’s games.
- In seven games last season, Seattle and its opponents went over 54 total points.
- The Seahawks finished 11-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 78.6% of those games).
Titans Betting Trends And Insights
- Tennessee compiled a 7-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Tennessee’s games went over the point total 12 out of 16 times last year.
- Tennessee played 10 games last season that ended with a combined score over 54 points.
- The Titans were underdogs five times last season and won three of those games.
Seahawks Players To Watch
- Russell Wilson collected 4,212 passing yards (263.3 per game) with a 68.8% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 40 touchdowns with 13 interceptions. He also led his team with 513 rushing yards on 83 carries and two touchdowns.
- Chris Carson rushed for 681 yards on 141 attempts (42.6 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 17.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 37 passes for 287 yards and four touchdowns.
- Last season D.K. Metcalf was targeted 129 times and recorded 83 catches for 1,303 yards and 10 touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett’s stat line last year revealed 100 catches for 1,054 yards and 10 touchdowns. He put up 65.9 yards per game.
- Gerald Everett caught 41 passes for 417 yards and one touchdown, averaging 26.1 yards per game.
- Jamal Adams boasted an impressive stat line of 9.5 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 107 tackles last year.
- Bobby Wagner racked up 195 tackles, 7.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks over the course of his last campaign.
- Quandre Diggs intercepted five passes while adding 86 tackles and 10 passes defended a season ago.
Titans Players To Watch
- Last season Ryan Tannehill collected 3,819 passing yards (238.7 per game) while going 315-for-481 (65.5%) and throwing for 33 touchdowns with seven interceptions. He also led his team with 266 rushing yards on 43 carries plus seven rushing TDs.
- Derrick Henry churned out 2,027 rushing yards (126.7 per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown grabbed 70 passes for 1,075 yards last season and scored 11 touchdowns. He was targeted 106 times, and averaged 67.2 yards per game.
- Julio Jones tacked on 51 grabs for 771 yards and three touchdowns. He was targeted 68 times, and posted 48.2 receiving yards per game.
- Josh Reynolds caught 52 passes on 81 targets for 618 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 38.6 receiving yards per game.
- Bud Dupree had an impressive body of work a year ago, collecting 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Kevin Byard collected 143 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Janoris Jenkins picked off three passes and tacked on 66 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from