The New Orleans Privateers (6-12, 3-4 Southland) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the SE Louisiana Lions (11-9, 5-2 Southland) at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at University Center (LA). The contest airs on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lions’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Privateers ( ).
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
SE Louisiana vs New Orleans Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
SE Louisiana Offense Vs. New Orleans Defense
|SE Louisiana Offense||Stats (Rank)||New Orleans Defense|
|77.3 (61)||Points/Gm||79.6 (356)|
|14.2 (204)||Possessions/Game||11.9 (67)|
|44.6 (182)||Field Goal %||48.4 (351)|
|36.0 (77)||3PT %||36.6 (314)|
|51.5 (157)||Effective FG %||55.2 (351)|
|55.2 (149)||True Shooting %||62.7 (358)|
New Orleans Offense Vs. SE Louisiana Defense
|New Orleans Offense||Stats (Rank)||SE Louisiana Defense|
|70.8 (197)||Points/Gm||76.8 (339)|
|11.9 (295)||Possessions/Game||14.2 (161)|
|45.4 (134)||Field Goal %||45.9 (296)|
|37.7 (32)||3PT %||37.8 (342)|
|51.3 (166)||Effective FG %||54.6 (338)|
|54.9 (166)||True Shooting %||59.4 (314)|
Best Betting Sites For SE Louisiana vs New Orleans
SE Louisiana Betting Insights
- SE Louisiana has covered 10 times in 17 chances against the spread this season.
- The Lions have covered the spread once when favored by 7 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- In SE Louisiana’s 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 13 times.
- The Lions and their opponents have gone over 150 combined points in eight of 17 games this season.
- SE Louisiana has an average total of 154.1 in its outings this year, 4.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Privateers have been an underdog by 7 points or more seven times this season, and covered the spread in two of those contests.
- A total of nine New Orleans’ games this season have hit the over.
- The Privateers have combined with their opponents to score more than 150 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- The average over/under for New Orleans’ outings this season is 150.3, 0.3 more points than this game’s point total.
SE Louisiana Key Players
- Boogie Anderson leads the Lions in points and assists. He averages 12.5 points per game while tacking on 4.3 assists.
- SE Louisiana is led in rebounds by Roger McFarlane’s 7.9 per game.
- Matthew Strange makes 1.6 treys per game to lead the Lions.
- Anderson leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Nick Caldwell collects 0.6 blocks an outing to pace SE Louisiana.
New Orleans Key Players
- The Privateers go-to guy, Jordan Johnson, leads the team in both scoring (15.9 points per game) and assists (4.4 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Simeon Kirkland is the New Orleans leader with 4.9 per game.
- Johnson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Privateers, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- New Orleans’ Johnson has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Kmani Douhghty is first in blocks with 0.5 per game.