Scottie Barnes and the Toronto Raptors will take on the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday. Barnes paces his squad in rebounds per contest (8.4), and also averages 15.8 points and 2.9 assists. At the other end, he delivers 0.6 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Let’s take a look at Barnes’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best wagers.
Scottie Barnes Prop Bets (November 21)
Barnes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Barnes has averaged 15.8 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.3 points higher than Sunday’s points prop total.
- In the 15 games he’s appeared in this season, Barnes’ point total has exceeded 13.5 points eight times.
- Barnes has gone up against a points prop bet in 12 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total seven times.
- Barnes has averaged 0.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (0.5).
- Barnes has two games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Warriors are second in the NBA, allowing 100.9 points per contest.
Bet On Raptors Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from