The Toronto Raptors, including Scottie Barnes, match up against the Utah Jazz at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday. Barnes is posting 17.0 points, 2.7 assists and 8.5 rebounds per contest.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Barnes’ props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Scottie Barnes Prop Bets (November 18)
Barnes Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Thursday’s over/under for Barnes is 14.5 points. That’s 2.5 fewer than his season average of 17.0.
- Barnes’ point total has exceeded 14.5 points seven times through the 14 games he’s played this season.
- Barnes has gone over on his points prop total seven times this season (in 11 games with such a prop).
- Barnes has averaged 0.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Barnes has two games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- Allowing 102.2 points per game, the Jazz are the fourth-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Bet On Raptors Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from