Scott Stallings hasodds to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after finishing 10th in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at July 28 – August 1 in his last tournament. Greensboro, North Carolina will play host to the event from August 4- 7, as 167 players hit the course seeking championship last won by Kevin Kisner.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:16 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Scott Stallings odds for the Wyndham Championship
Stallings’ recent form
- Stallings has finished in the top 10 in each of his last three tournaments.
- Stallings has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Stallings has earned one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Stallings has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -15.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Stallings at the Wyndham Championship
- In his last five trips to this event, Stallings has an average finishing position of 37th.
- Stallings made the cut in two of his last five entries to this event.
- Stallings missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,264 yards, which is 137 yards longer than the 7,127-yard par 70 for this week’s event.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- Stallings will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,248 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Stallings 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||10||70-65-67-70 (-16)||15.68||-12.972||$203,700|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||4||67-66-64-70 (-17)||15.812||1.368||$319,500|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||8||74-64-68-63 (-11)||-7.148||-9.264||$243,605|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-72||0.86||-3.32||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76-76||-5.114||-1.474||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-64-70-72 (-7)||–||–||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-70||-8.498||-1.836||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-67-70-67 (-17)||7.636||5.184||$68,445|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-69||-0.056||-3.374||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75||-4.246||-3.022||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67-73 (-8)||12.884||2.096||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||65-66-74-69 (-10)||5.380||14.260||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||71-75-65-75 (-2)||1.460||1.913||$73,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-76||-2.689||-2.677||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-72||1.027||-4.597||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||21||67-70-68-69 (-10)||0.480||6.428||$96,350|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-68-77||1.593||2.176||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-72-76-66 (-5)||2.896||-0.260||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-70-68||0.123||-2.854||$0|
Stallings’ last appearance, his 10th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from