Below you’ll find stats and insights about Stallings from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Scott Stallings odds for the Valero Texas Open
Stallings’ recent form
- Over his last five events, Stallings has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Stallings has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he’s made the cut.
- Stallings will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Stallings at the Valero Texas Open
- In Stallings’ last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 32nd.
- Stallings has three made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Stallings last played this event in 2022 and finished 13th.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) measures 7,494 yards for this tournament, 185 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,309).
- The average course Stallings has played over the last year (7,266 yards) is 228 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,494 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Stallings 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67 (-8)||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||65-66-74-69 (-10)||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||71-75-65-75 (-2)||$73,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-76||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||21||67-70-68-69 (-10)||$96,350|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-68-77||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-72-76-66 (-5)||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-70-68||$0|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Stallings’ 16th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) on March 17-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from