Scott Stallings put together a fourth-place finish in his last tournament in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run June 30 – July 4, and enters play in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of July 26, 2022 at 6:21 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Scott Stallings odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Stallings’ recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Stallings has two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Stallings has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He’s carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -12 over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Stallings at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Stallings has an average finishing position of 43rd in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Stallings played this event in 2021, he finished 25th.
- He finished one round with the top score in the field the last time he played here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- Stallings will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,243 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Stallings 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||4||67-66-64-70 (-17)||15.812||1.368||$319,500|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||8||74-64-68-63 (-11)||-7.148||-9.264||$243,605|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-72||0.86||-3.32||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||76-76||-5.114||-1.474||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-64-70-72 (-7)||–||–||$353,500|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-70||-8.498||-1.836||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-67-70-67 (-17)||7.636||5.184||$68,445|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-69||-0.056||-3.374||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75||-4.246||-3.022||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67-73 (-8)||12.884||2.096||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||65-66-74-69 (-10)||5.380||14.260||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||71-75-65-75 (-2)||1.460||1.913||$73,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-76||-2.689||-2.677||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-72||1.027||-4.597||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||21||67-70-68-69 (-10)||0.480||6.428||$96,350|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-68-77||1.593||2.176||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-72-76-66 (-5)||2.896||-0.260||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-70-68||0.123||-2.854||$0|
Check out all the details from Stallings’ fourth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from