In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Stallings from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of May 20, 2022 at 7:34 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Scott Stallings odds for the PGA Championship
Stallings’ recent form
- Over his last five appearances, Stallings has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Stallings has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he’s made the cut.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Stallings at the PGA Championship
- Stallings finished 138th when he last played this event in 2022.
- Stallings carded eight bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Southern Hills Country Club will play at 7,131 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,282.
- The average course Stallings has played over the last year (7,248 yards) is 117 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,131 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Stallings 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||138||78 (+8)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-67-70-67 (-17)||7.636||5.184||$68,445|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-69||-0.056||-3.374||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75||-4.246||-3.022||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67-73 (-8)||12.884||2.096||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||65-66-74-69 (-10)||5.380||14.260||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||71-75-65-75 (-2)||1.460||1.913||$73,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-76||-2.689||-2.677||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-72||1.027||-4.597||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||21||67-70-68-69 (-10)||0.480||6.428||$96,350|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-68-77||1.593||2.176||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-72-76-66 (-5)||2.896||-0.260||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-70-68||0.123||-2.854||$0|
Stallings’ 25th-place finish in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from