In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Stallings from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of May 29, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Scott Stallings odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Stallings’ recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Stallings has finished in the top five once.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Stallings has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -12 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Stallings at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Stallings has one top-five finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 45th.
- Stallings has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Stallings finished fourth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 77 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,286).
- Courses Stallings has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,252 yards, 43 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Stallings 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||4||67-64-70 (-7)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||78-70||-8.498||-1.836||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||67-67-70-67 (-17)||7.636||5.184||$68,445|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-69||-0.056||-3.374||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||74-75||-4.246||-3.022||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-72-67-73 (-8)||12.884||2.096||$158,670|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||65-66-74-69 (-10)||5.380||14.260||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||71-75-65-75 (-2)||1.460||1.913||$73,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-76||-2.689||-2.677||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-72||1.027||-4.597||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||21||67-70-68-69 (-10)||0.480||6.428||$96,350|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||67-68-77||1.593||2.176||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||46||69-72-76-66 (-5)||2.896||-0.260||$22,008|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-70-68||0.123||-2.854||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from