Scott Scheffler (No. 18 in the world rankings) finished seventh in his last tournament action in the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) June 17-20, and will aim for another top-10 finish in the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He has +2200 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Scheffler odds for the Travelers Championship
Scheffler’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Scheffler has one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five events.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner three times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -6.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Scheffler at the Travelers Championship
- Scheffler missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,343 yards, which is longer than the 6,841-yard length for this event.
- TPC River Highlands has seen an average tournament score of -5.8 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.3 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Scheffler has played over the past year has been 525 yards longer than the 6,841 yards TPC River Highlands will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -3.7 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -5.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Scheffler 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||7||72-69-70-72 (-1)||$306,893|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||3||67-71-69-70 (-11)||$641,700|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-73||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||72-74-71-70 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||67-70-68-72 (-11)||$20,959|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||73-67-66-74 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||18||73-72-71-71 (-1)||$161,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||54||68-78-69-73 (E)||$17,941|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||5||69-70-67-68 (-14)||$430,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||67-74-74-66 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||7||67-65-66-70 (-16)||$229,342|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||65-79||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||70-66-70-69 (-17)||$125,250|
Scheffler’s last tournament appearance was on June 17-20 at Torrey Pines (South). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his seventh-place finish in the U.S. Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from