Oddsmakers currently list Scott Scheffler atto claim victory at The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Scheffler from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article makes reference to betting data updated as of November 20, 2021 at 11:24 AM ET. See all the latest odds in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Scott Scheffler odds for the The RSM Classic
Scheffler’s recent form
- Scheffler will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- Scheffler will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Scheffler has finished in the top five in two of his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -10.8 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Scheffler at The RSM Classic
- Scheffler finished fifth when he last played this event in 2019. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,005 yards, compared to the average 7,307 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Courses Scheffler has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,334 yards, 329 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Scheffler 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||2||72-62-69-69 (-8)||$667,500|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||4||67-64-70-66 (-17)||$352,800|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||38||66-71-71-65 (-15)||$37,635|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||74-67||$0|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||22||67-72-68-71 (-3)||$466,666|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||22||73-66-68-67 (-14)||$95,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||43||70-68-69-70 (-7)||$32,775|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||14||65-65-67-74 (-9)||$170,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||8||67-66-69-71 (-7)||$225,250|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||47||69-65-71-72 (-3)||$19,377|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||7||72-69-70-72 (-1)||$306,893|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||3||67-71-69-70 (-11)||$641,700|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-73||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||72-74-71-70 (-1)||$263,000|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||47||67-70-68-72 (-11)||$20,959|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||73-67-66-74 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||18||73-72-71-71 (-1)||$161,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||54||68-78-69-73 (E)||$17,941|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||5||69-70-67-68 (-14)||$430,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||67-74-74-66 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||7||67-65-66-70 (-16)||$229,342|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||65-79||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||70-66-70-69 (-17)||$125,250|
Scheffler’s last tournament appearance, his second-place finish in the Houston Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from