Scott Scheffler will aim for a strong performance this year at the 2021 Masters Tournament Augusta National Golf Club after a 19th-place showing at this tournament in 2020. Oddsmakers give him +5000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Scheffler odds for the Masters Tournament
Scheffler’s recent form
- Scheffler has posted one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes over his last five events.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -8.2.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Scheffler at the Masters Tournament
- Scheffler finished 19th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. He carded one round score that was among the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Scheffler has played over the last year (7,309 yards) is 166 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,475 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 280.2 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 7.5 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Scheffler 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||54||68-78-69-73 (E)||$17,941|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||5||69-70-67-68 (-14)||$430,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||67-74-74-66 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||7||67-65-66-70 (-16)||$229,342|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||65-79||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||13||70-66-70-69 (-17)||$125,250|
Scheffler’s last tournament appearance, his 54th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from