Scott Piercy will try for a top finish this year at the 2022 Wyndham Championship Sedgefield Country Club after a 15th-place showing at this event in 2021. Bookmakers give himodds to win. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will play host to this tournament from August 4- 7. The field of 167 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 2, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Scott Piercy odds for the Wyndham Championship
Piercy’s recent form
- Piercy has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five appearances, Piercy has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has carded an average score of -1 over his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Piercy at the Wyndham Championship
- In Piercy’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 41st.
- Piercy made the cut in each of his last four attempts at this event.
- Piercy finished 15th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year, while Sedgefield Country Club is set to play at 7,127 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 118 yards shorter than the average course Piercy has played over the past year (7,245 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Scott Piercy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-73||-4.138||-0.508||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||4||65-64-66-76 (-13)||13.188||17.936||$315,625|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||65||N/A||$7,881|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||76-69||-3.574||-5.836||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-72||-1.32||1.114||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||70-70-66-68 (-6)||1.964||4.244||$94,830|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71||8.270||-5.86||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-71-73-73 (+4)||0.296||10.052||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||33||70-68-71-68 (-7)||4.908||-3.768||$36,541|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||67-72-69-67 (-9)||5.068||8.396||$140,667|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-67||-2.208||-3.972||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-77||-0.063||-0.578||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-72||-4.192||2.826||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||70-67-72-74 (-1)||-4.225||2.788||$26,160|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||-2.253||1.086||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-73-77||-0.26||-0.971||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||76||72-66-76-78 (+4)||-16.116||6.290||$16,212|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-71-69||2.428||-1.14||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from